Chinese delegation calls on Bihar CM
Patna: A nine-member delegation of a
Buddhist association from China headed by its Vice-president
Most Ven on Sunday called on the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at
his office here.
The members of the Buddhist Association of China told
that they were on a pilgrimage to Rajgir, Nalanda and Bodh
Gaya, official sources said.
The delegates also said that a large number of Buddhists
of their country were interested in visiting India, specially
Bihar to visit holy sites.
They also invited Kumar for a trip to China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli breaks two T20 world records with unbeaten 54 against Delhi Daredevils
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- India's first-ever indigenous 'space shuttle' RLV-TD successfully launched from Sriharikota
- NEET: Health Minister JP Nadda meets President Pranab Mukherjee to explain why Union Cabinet took ordinance route
- Oh no! Sushant Singh Rajput is OFF Twitter, here's why