Cold wave kills seven people in Bihar
Patna: An intense cold wave has claimed seven lives in Bihar, an official said Wednesday.
A weather official said the chill and icy winds would continue for some days.
According to the state disaster management department, four people died in Muzaffarpur district and one each in Gaya, Patna and Chapra.
A dense fog has disrupted air and rail services in Bihar, with several flights delayed and long-distance trains running late.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!