Colombian woman arrested for illegal stay
Patna: A Colombian woman who had come to Bihar`s Munger district to learn yoga was arrested for overstaying her visa by nearly seven years, police said on Thursday.
Sisiria Hanoi, a Colombian national, was staying illegally in Munger, about 150 km from here, police said. Her visa expired May 13, 2004. "She was arrested and sent to jail for staying illegally," a police official said.
According to police, Hanoi came to Munger to learn yoga in 2001. Hundreds of foreign national visit a yoga university in the district.
- 'Sighed with relief only after Osama Bin Laden's body reached Afghanistan' - Barack Obama in candid interview
- Sony launches water-resistant SRS-XB3 portable wireless speakers at Rs 12,990
- Check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in for Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM? Twitteratis had a blast
- VVIP chopper deal: After CBI, SP Tyagi to be questioned by Enforcement Directorate