Colombian woman arrested for illegal stay
Patna: A Colombian woman who had come to Bihar`s Munger district to learn yoga was arrested for overstaying her visa by nearly seven years, police said on Thursday.
Sisiria Hanoi, a Colombian national, was staying illegally in Munger, about 150 km from here, police said. Her visa expired May 13, 2004. "She was arrested and sent to jail for staying illegally," a police official said.
According to police, Hanoi came to Munger to learn yoga in 2001. Hundreds of foreign national visit a yoga university in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy