Colombian woman arrested for illegal stay
Patna: A Colombian woman who had come to Bihar`s Munger district to learn yoga was arrested for overstaying her visa by nearly seven years, police said on Thursday.
Sisiria Hanoi, a Colombian national, was staying illegally in Munger, about 150 km from here, police said. Her visa expired May 13, 2004. "She was arrested and sent to jail for staying illegally," a police official said.
According to police, Hanoi came to Munger to learn yoga in 2001. Hundreds of foreign national visit a yoga university in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police