Complaint case against JD(U) MLC posted for Monday
Patna: A district court Wednesday heard counter complaint case against JD(U) legislator Sanjay Singh, who has lodged a criminal defamation suit against RJD President Lalu Prasad for using derogatory language against him, and posted the matter for next Monday.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) R K Yadav heard complainant Ram Sandesh Rai, who is RJD state General Secretary and who filed a complaint case against JD(U) MLC Sanjay Singh yesterday.
Hurt by casteist statement of Singh in reaction to Prasad`s barb, a lawyer and RJD state General Secretary Ram Sandesh Rai had yesterday filed a counter complaint case against the JD(U) MLC.
The court asked Rai if he has been directed by Prasad to lodge counter complaint he answered in negative and said as a state RJD general secretary he was deeply hurt by the casteist remark of Singh against RJD chief so he filed a case against him for spreading hatred in the society.
Both the cases would come up for hearing again on May 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Withdraw your children from Pakistan schools - India's advisory to diplomats
- Iraq overtakes Saudi Arabia as India's top oil seller
- STOP THIS SHAME! Pakistani doctor living in Gujarat tried to molest 16-year-old patient?
- Karnataka: KSRTC strike affects commuters, Bengaluru worst hit
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video