Conference on higher education in Bihar
Patna: A two-day international conference
will be held here on October 20-21 next to roll out a roadmap
for improvement of higher education in Bihar.
About 200 delegates, from the country and abroad, will
present their papers on improving higher education
infrastructure, Principal Secretary (HRD) Anjani Kumar Singh
told reporters here on Tuesday.
The state government will implement suggestions and
inputs given by academicians and experts to set up quality
infrastructure for higher education in the state, he said.
The conference will be inaugurated by HRD minister
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters