Conference on higher education in Bihar
Patna: A two-day international conference
will be held here on October 20-21 next to roll out a roadmap
for improvement of higher education in Bihar.
About 200 delegates, from the country and abroad, will
present their papers on improving higher education
infrastructure, Principal Secretary (HRD) Anjani Kumar Singh
told reporters here on Tuesday.
The state government will implement suggestions and
inputs given by academicians and experts to set up quality
infrastructure for higher education in the state, he said.
The conference will be inaugurated by HRD minister
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security