Conference on higher education in Bihar
Patna: A two-day international conference
will be held here on October 20-21 next to roll out a roadmap
for improvement of higher education in Bihar.
About 200 delegates, from the country and abroad, will
present their papers on improving higher education
infrastructure, Principal Secretary (HRD) Anjani Kumar Singh
told reporters here on Tuesday.
The state government will implement suggestions and
inputs given by academicians and experts to set up quality
infrastructure for higher education in the state, he said.
The conference will be inaugurated by HRD minister
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH