‘Confiscate property of fmr Treasury Assistant’
Patna: A vigilance court here on Thursday ordered the confiscation of properties accumulated by Girish Kumar, a former Patna Treasury assistant, in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
Special Vigilance Judge Ramesh Chandra Mishra ordered the
confiscation of Kumar`s properties, worth Rs 47.66 lakh, under
the Bihar Special Court Act 2009.
The State Vigilance Bureau had on July 25, 2006,
registered an FIR charging Kumar with accumulating huge wealth
disproportionate to his known sources of income while being in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up