‘Confiscate property of fmr Treasury Assistant’
Patna: A vigilance court here on Thursday ordered the confiscation of properties accumulated by Girish Kumar, a former Patna Treasury assistant, in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
Special Vigilance Judge Ramesh Chandra Mishra ordered the
confiscation of Kumar`s properties, worth Rs 47.66 lakh, under
the Bihar Special Court Act 2009.
The State Vigilance Bureau had on July 25, 2006,
registered an FIR charging Kumar with accumulating huge wealth
disproportionate to his known sources of income while being in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites