Cong conspiracy to float Paswan`s name in reshuffle: Lalu
Patna: RJD President, Lalu Prasad on Saturday alleged that Congress was planting reports about possible inclusion of his LJP counterpart Ramvilas Paswan in the Manmohan Singh Ministry and said it was nothing but a conspiracy to harm the RJD-LJP alliance in Bihar.
"The reports about possible inclusion of Paswan has been
plotted by the Congress... it is a conspiracy hatched by the
Congress to harm the prospect of our alliance in the ensuing
state assembly elections," Prasad said while addressing a
joint press conference with Paswan.
Claiming that Congress has no future in Bihar, the RJD
chief also criticised chief minister Nitish Kumar saying
complete anarchy and chaos had gripped the state where
corruption was rampant.
The Centre had sanctioned Rs 523 crore for execution of
the schemes under the Multi Sectoral Development Programme,
Prasad claimed and slammed the state government for allegedly
utilising hardly Rs 13 crore for the welfare of Muslims.
Similarly, rampant corruption prevailed in execution of
schemes under MNREGA, while other centrally-sponsored schemes
had been non-starter, he charged.
Reffering to BJP president Nitin Gadkari`s
uncharitable remarks against the Congress about delay in the
hanging of Afzal Guru, Prasad said those remarks showed that
Gadkari was not fit for the post of the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what