Cong conspiracy to float Paswan`s name in reshuffle: Lalu
Patna: RJD President, Lalu Prasad on Saturday alleged that Congress was planting reports about possible inclusion of his LJP counterpart Ramvilas Paswan in the Manmohan Singh Ministry and said it was nothing but a conspiracy to harm the RJD-LJP alliance in Bihar.
"The reports about possible inclusion of Paswan has been
plotted by the Congress... it is a conspiracy hatched by the
Congress to harm the prospect of our alliance in the ensuing
state assembly elections," Prasad said while addressing a
joint press conference with Paswan.
Claiming that Congress has no future in Bihar, the RJD
chief also criticised chief minister Nitish Kumar saying
complete anarchy and chaos had gripped the state where
corruption was rampant.
The Centre had sanctioned Rs 523 crore for execution of
the schemes under the Multi Sectoral Development Programme,
Prasad claimed and slammed the state government for allegedly
utilising hardly Rs 13 crore for the welfare of Muslims.
Similarly, rampant corruption prevailed in execution of
schemes under MNREGA, while other centrally-sponsored schemes
had been non-starter, he charged.
Reffering to BJP president Nitin Gadkari`s
uncharitable remarks against the Congress about delay in the
hanging of Afzal Guru, Prasad said those remarks showed that
Gadkari was not fit for the post of the party.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on