Cong takes steps to build its strength in Bihar under Rahul Gandhi
Patna: Under strict supervision of vice president Rahul Gandhi, Congress in Bihar has decided to make itself strong at booth level for fighting the 2014 General Elections.
"A 10-member booth committee will be soon formed across the state so that Congress candidate in any constituency gets a base of dedicated party workers at the grassroot level," the new PCC chief Ashok Chaudhary told a news agency.
Chaudhary, a choice of Rahul Gandhi to head party organisation in politically crucial Bihar state, has been meeting district presidents and party leaders who had contested last Assembly elections to constitute a strong booth committee comprising of dedicated and efficient party workers.
"The entire exercise is being carried out under strict monitoring of Rahuljee," Chaudhary said, adding, the AICC vice president will be taking progress report every three month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sandeep Dikshit unhappy with Ajay Maken? Says can't accept a leadership whose objective was to discredit Sheila Dikshit
- Struggles never end in life, says Quantico star Priyanka Chopra
- India vs West Indies: List of records broken by Virat Kohli & Co during thumping win in 1st Test
- 2nd conviction in coal scam: Court convicts RSPL, 3 top officials
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!