Cong takes steps to build its strength in Bihar under Rahul Gandhi
Patna: Under strict supervision of vice president Rahul Gandhi, Congress in Bihar has decided to make itself strong at booth level for fighting the 2014 General Elections.
"A 10-member booth committee will be soon formed across the state so that Congress candidate in any constituency gets a base of dedicated party workers at the grassroot level," the new PCC chief Ashok Chaudhary told a news agency.
Chaudhary, a choice of Rahul Gandhi to head party organisation in politically crucial Bihar state, has been meeting district presidents and party leaders who had contested last Assembly elections to constitute a strong booth committee comprising of dedicated and efficient party workers.
"The entire exercise is being carried out under strict monitoring of Rahuljee," Chaudhary said, adding, the AICC vice president will be taking progress report every three month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh