Cong takes steps to build its strength in Bihar under Rahul Gandhi
Patna: Under strict supervision of vice president Rahul Gandhi, Congress in Bihar has decided to make itself strong at booth level for fighting the 2014 General Elections.
"A 10-member booth committee will be soon formed across the state so that Congress candidate in any constituency gets a base of dedicated party workers at the grassroot level," the new PCC chief Ashok Chaudhary told a news agency.
Chaudhary, a choice of Rahul Gandhi to head party organisation in politically crucial Bihar state, has been meeting district presidents and party leaders who had contested last Assembly elections to constitute a strong booth committee comprising of dedicated and efficient party workers.
"The entire exercise is being carried out under strict monitoring of Rahuljee," Chaudhary said, adding, the AICC vice president will be taking progress report every three month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?