Cong takes steps to build its strength in Bihar under Rahul Gandhi
Patna: Under strict supervision of vice president Rahul Gandhi, Congress in Bihar has decided to make itself strong at booth level for fighting the 2014 General Elections.
"A 10-member booth committee will be soon formed across the state so that Congress candidate in any constituency gets a base of dedicated party workers at the grassroot level," the new PCC chief Ashok Chaudhary told a news agency.
Chaudhary, a choice of Rahul Gandhi to head party organisation in politically crucial Bihar state, has been meeting district presidents and party leaders who had contested last Assembly elections to constitute a strong booth committee comprising of dedicated and efficient party workers.
"The entire exercise is being carried out under strict monitoring of Rahuljee," Chaudhary said, adding, the AICC vice president will be taking progress report every three month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- DGCA to soon ban taking selfies on planes!
- WATCH: OUCH! Brett Lee DESTROYS Piers Morgan in nets with BRUTAL deliveries, fractures rib
- Sizzling Mallika Sherawat does head-stand like a pro!- WATCH
- Separatists leaders Geelani, Mirwaiz detained ahead of proposed protest march