Congress alleges poor law and order situation in B
Patna: Congress on Saturday alleged that the law and order situation is poor in Bihar and the government seems to have become insensitive towards the problem.
Addressing a discussion at Sadaqat Ashram, state Congress headquarters, Youth Congress president Lallan Kumar said according to official statistics a total of 1,47,768 cognisable offences took place in the state in by November end last year.
"This is sufficient to show that law and order situation has taken a dip in the state," he added.
Retired IAS officer Baleshwar Das, ex-DSP Raj Kishore Kumar and secretary of Youth Congress Sanjeev Kumar also criticised the state government for deterioration in crime situation in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata