Congress alleges poor law and order situation in B
Patna: Congress on Saturday alleged that the law and order situation is poor in Bihar and the government seems to have become insensitive towards the problem.
Addressing a discussion at Sadaqat Ashram, state Congress headquarters, Youth Congress president Lallan Kumar said according to official statistics a total of 1,47,768 cognisable offences took place in the state in by November end last year.
"This is sufficient to show that law and order situation has taken a dip in the state," he added.
Retired IAS officer Baleshwar Das, ex-DSP Raj Kishore Kumar and secretary of Youth Congress Sanjeev Kumar also criticised the state government for deterioration in crime situation in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in