Congress, RJD, LJP suffer from `political amnesia`: BJP
Patna: The RJD-LJP alliance and the Congress` criticism of the Nitish Kumar government in Bihar on development, was `political amnesia`, the BJP said Saturday.
"Our political opponents be it the Congress or RJD-LJP
combine are suffering from political amnesia," state BJP
president C P Thakur said.
Pointing to the development of roads in the state in
the past 5 years, Thakur said "our political opponents
forget this and allege that no development has taken place."
Had the opposition claimed that there were lot more
things required to be done in Bihar, "We would not have
objected to it," he said.
Thakur claimed that the NDA would make a `clean sweep`
in the elections to complete its unfinished agenda of
development by 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre