Congress, RJD, LJP suffer from `political amnesia`: BJP
Patna: The RJD-LJP alliance and the Congress` criticism of the Nitish Kumar government in Bihar on development, was `political amnesia`, the BJP said Saturday.
"Our political opponents be it the Congress or RJD-LJP
combine are suffering from political amnesia," state BJP
president C P Thakur said.
Pointing to the development of roads in the state in
the past 5 years, Thakur said "our political opponents
forget this and allege that no development has taken place."
Had the opposition claimed that there were lot more
things required to be done in Bihar, "We would not have
objected to it," he said.
Thakur claimed that the NDA would make a `clean sweep`
in the elections to complete its unfinished agenda of
development by 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death