Congress, RJD, LJP suffer from `political amnesia`: BJP
Patna: The RJD-LJP alliance and the Congress` criticism of the Nitish Kumar government in Bihar on development, was `political amnesia`, the BJP said Saturday.
"Our political opponents be it the Congress or RJD-LJP
combine are suffering from political amnesia," state BJP
president C P Thakur said.
Pointing to the development of roads in the state in
the past 5 years, Thakur said "our political opponents
forget this and allege that no development has taken place."
Had the opposition claimed that there were lot more
things required to be done in Bihar, "We would not have
objected to it," he said.
Thakur claimed that the NDA would make a `clean sweep`
in the elections to complete its unfinished agenda of
development by 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what