Congress, RJD, LJP suffer from `political amnesia`: BJP
Patna: The RJD-LJP alliance and the Congress` criticism of the Nitish Kumar government in Bihar on development, was `political amnesia`, the BJP said Saturday.
"Our political opponents be it the Congress or RJD-LJP
combine are suffering from political amnesia," state BJP
president C P Thakur said.
Pointing to the development of roads in the state in
the past 5 years, Thakur said "our political opponents
forget this and allege that no development has taken place."
Had the opposition claimed that there were lot more
things required to be done in Bihar, "We would not have
objected to it," he said.
Thakur claimed that the NDA would make a `clean sweep`
in the elections to complete its unfinished agenda of
development by 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray