Containers have no landmine: Bihar DGP Neelmani
Aurangabad: The 4 containers,
earlier believed to be landmine and IED, have no explosive in
them, Director General of Police, Neelmani clarified in Patna on
A bomb disposal squad after a 7 hour-long effort
could open the containers, recovered from a proposed polling
station at Ketaki High School under Kutumba assembly seat in
the wee hours, and found that those were filled with cowdung,
Neelmani said in the evening.
Earlier in the morning Neelmani had dubbed those as
landmine and IED.
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh
- BJP complains to EC of violence after 5th phase polls
- JNUSU President Kanhaiya Kumar shown black flags in Patna
- India's Kalvari stealth submarine starts sea trials
- New uniform for Air India cabin crew in the offing, khadi among several suggestions