Containers have no landmine: Bihar DGP Neelmani
Aurangabad: The 4 containers,
earlier believed to be landmine and IED, have no explosive in
them, Director General of Police, Neelmani clarified in Patna on
A bomb disposal squad after a 7 hour-long effort
could open the containers, recovered from a proposed polling
station at Ketaki High School under Kutumba assembly seat in
the wee hours, and found that those were filled with cowdung,
Neelmani said in the evening.
Earlier in the morning Neelmani had dubbed those as
landmine and IED.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement