Cops asked to report for duty or face suspension
Patna: Bihar`s Director General of Police
(DGP) Neelmani on Friday directed 56 policemen to report for duty
at their new posting with the special branch/CID latest by
August 16 or face suspension.
These policemen will be suspended if they don`t join
their new posting by August 16, he said.
The police headquarters had transferred 56 inspectors
and SHOs on August 5 for "non-performance" on the report of
range DIGs and ordered departmental proceeding against them
upon their joining at the new posting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL