Cops asked to report for duty or face suspension
Patna: Bihar`s Director General of Police
(DGP) Neelmani on Friday directed 56 policemen to report for duty
at their new posting with the special branch/CID latest by
August 16 or face suspension.
These policemen will be suspended if they don`t join
their new posting by August 16, he said.
The police headquarters had transferred 56 inspectors
and SHOs on August 5 for "non-performance" on the report of
range DIGs and ordered departmental proceeding against them
upon their joining at the new posting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'