`Corrupt` Bihar govt misusing state resources: YC
Laukaha: Bihar Youth Congress
on Wednesday accused the Nitish Kumar government of financial
mismanagement and misuse of resources in the state.
Campaigning for party nominee Ram Sunder Tarait in the
by-poll to Laukaka assembly seat in Madhubani district, state
Youth Congress President Lalan Kumar alleged that the present
administration was misusing the state resources, though Chief
Minister Nitish Kumar had promised a responsible government
after coming to power.
There was corruption in all the central schemes and
other projects being implemented by the state government, he
While the national highway were now in good condition
because of efforts made by the Centre, the state highways were
in bad shape, he claimed.
The youth congress leader further alleged that
poor quality of works were being noticed in construction of
mega bridges over river Kosi, Gandak, Bagmati and Sone.
Appealing to the people to vote for the Congress
nominee, Lalan Kumar said "Your support can turn the dream of
a developed and prosperous Bihar into reality."
The byepoll was necessitated following demise of
senior JD(U) leader and Panchayati Raj minister Hari Prasad
Opposition RJD-LJP combine has fielded Mukhtar Ahmad,
while JD(U) nominated Satish Kumar, son of Sah who held the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next