Couple commits suicide within hours of marriage
Kishanganj: A young couple allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison within hours of getting married at Bishanpur in Kishanganj district of Bihar, police said on Monday.
The boy and the girl entered into the wedlock at a temple last night, but chose to commit suicide soon after by consuming poison fearing that their respective parents would not accept their inter-caste marriage.
Bodies of the couple were recovered from some distance away from the temple this morning.
Police is investigating the incident.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why