Court dismisses Shahabuddin`s bail application
Siwan: A local court on Wednesday dismissed the regular bail application of former RJD MP Mohammed Shahabuddin in connection with a kidnapping case.
District and session Judge Om Prakash rejected Shahabuddin`s application for regular bail in connection with kidnapping of Kamrul Haque from Siswan level-crossing in Siwan district on February 9,2005.
Shahabuddin was named as an accused in the case by police.
Shahabuddin is currently lodged in Siwan jail in connection with several other cases and in couple of cases of kidnapping and murder in which he has been sentenced to life imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands