Court extends judicial remand of BJP MLA murder accused
Purnia: A local court on Thursday extended the
judicial remand of the BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari murder case
accused Rupam Pathak and Nawalesh Pathak for another two weeks
in Purnia district of Bihar.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) DL Prasad ordered
extension of their judicial remand by another two weeks and
also deferred hearing on Rupam’s bail petition on her own
request during the court proceedings.
The police later took Rupam Pathak and Nawalesh
Pathak to the district prison under tight security.
It may be mentioned that Keshari was stabbed to
death, allegedly by Rupam, at his residence on January 4 last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outside powers seem to be equating with legitimate Afghanistan govt: Ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- Israel PM to meet Kerry in Rome on Palestinians
- US President Barack Obama pays tribute to slain British MP Jo Cox
- Major blow for Samajwadi Party as its general secretary joins BJP with 200 colleagues
- Truck set on fire by angry villagers after they saw blood spilling out of it, found 30 cows dead