Court extends judicial remand of BJP MLA murder accused
Purnia: A local court on Thursday extended the
judicial remand of the BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari murder case
accused Rupam Pathak and Nawalesh Pathak for another two weeks
in Purnia district of Bihar.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) DL Prasad ordered
extension of their judicial remand by another two weeks and
also deferred hearing on Rupam’s bail petition on her own
request during the court proceedings.
The police later took Rupam Pathak and Nawalesh
Pathak to the district prison under tight security.
It may be mentioned that Keshari was stabbed to
death, allegedly by Rupam, at his residence on January 4 last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- IT department to 'name and shame' crorepati defaulters this fiscal
- Father and son cut open a wasp's nest – Watch video to find out what's inside!
- Syrian base used by Russia damaged in IS attack: Report
- Those who don''t gossip could become saints, says Pope
- Mafia don's calls: Maharashtra minister hits back at AAP