Court rejects youth`s bail for threat SMS to kill Bihar CM
Patna: A Bihar court on Tuesday dismissed the
bail prayer of Niraj Kumar Gupta, arrested on charge of
sending SMS to the cell phones of several police officials
threatening to kill Chief Minister Nitish Kumar by October 31
Observing that the charges against the youth was
`very very serious in nature`, Chief Judicial Magistrate S P
Singh rejected Niraj`s application for regular bail.
Niraj, a resident of Gaya, was arrested by police from
Ramkrishna Nagar police station area here on October 23 after
several police officials received SMS, allegedly through
the former`s mobile, threatening to eliminate Kumar.
An FIR was registered against Niraj, currently in
jail, with Ramkrishna Nagar police station in the state
capital on October 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!