CPI (Maoist) ultra arrested in Bihar
Dehri-on-Sone: Police Thursday arrested a CPI(Maoist) ultra during a combing operation in Karbandaria forests in Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police officer said.
The arrested naxalite has been identified as Sudarshan Bhuian alias Gupta, a native of a village under Dhibra police station area of Aurangabad district, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The CPI(Maoist) ultra was wanted by the police in several incidents of naxal violence including the firing on policemen in Tardih village during 2010 assembly polls and attack on the BSF camp in Dansha village in 2009, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India