CPI to support Ram Vilas Paswan in Bihar RS poll
Patna: CPI today said its three MLAs will
vote for LJP national president Ram Vilas Paswan in Rajya
The three-member CPI legislature party, comprising
Rajendra Prasad Singh, Ram Naresh Pandey and Ram Vinod Paswan,
will caste votes for Paswan in the Rajya Sabha polls on June
17, CPI state secretary Badri Narayan Lal said.
CPI was of firm view that Rajya Sabha seats should not
be allowed to be won by horse trading, he said referring to
the independent candidate B G Uday.
CPI has decided to support the Dalit leader Paswan for
the ensuing Rajya Sabha polls, Lal said.
The decision to support Paswan in Rajya Sabha polls
was taken at the ongoing National Council of CPI at Hyderabad,
CPI state secretary said.
There are six candidates in the fray for five Rajya
Sabha seats in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman