CPI(M-L) Liberation rally shifted to Miller school ground
Patna: Patna district administration Tuesday asked CPI(M-L) Liberation to shift its `Khabardar Rally` venue from Gandhi Maidan after the recovery of three live bombs from there and nearby areas.
The venue of CPI(M-L) Liberation rally schedule for tomorrow has been shifted to Miller School on the Veer Chand Patel Path here.
"We have asked the CPI(M-L) Liberation to shift its rally venue to the Miller high school grounds and not hold the same at the Gandhi Maidan in view of sanitisation drive underway at the sprawling ground following seizure of three live bombs today," Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Manu Maharaj said.
Corroborating the development, a CPI(M-L) Liberation office secretary Kumar Parvez said that the `Khabardar rally` will be held on the Veer Chand Patel Path and the Miller high school ground will be used for accommodating the party workers.
The dais for the rally tomorrow will be erected on the Veer Chand Patel Path itself, Parvez said.
The rally will be addressed among others by its national general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi