CPI(M-L) Liberation rally shifted to Miller school ground
Patna: Patna district administration Tuesday asked CPI(M-L) Liberation to shift its `Khabardar Rally` venue from Gandhi Maidan after the recovery of three live bombs from there and nearby areas.
The venue of CPI(M-L) Liberation rally schedule for tomorrow has been shifted to Miller School on the Veer Chand Patel Path here.
"We have asked the CPI(M-L) Liberation to shift its rally venue to the Miller high school grounds and not hold the same at the Gandhi Maidan in view of sanitisation drive underway at the sprawling ground following seizure of three live bombs today," Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Manu Maharaj said.
Corroborating the development, a CPI(M-L) Liberation office secretary Kumar Parvez said that the `Khabardar rally` will be held on the Veer Chand Patel Path and the Miller high school ground will be used for accommodating the party workers.
The dais for the rally tomorrow will be erected on the Veer Chand Patel Path itself, Parvez said.
The rally will be addressed among others by its national general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug