Criminal shot dead in gangwar in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur: A member of a criminal gang was shot dead by others at Sultanganj railway station in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district today.
The gang members fired five rounds at 20-year-old Vikas Kumar at platform number one of the station killing him, GRP police station in-charge Bindeshwari Yadav said.
Kumar was wanted in several cases of theft and loot in trains, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- BJP leader Yashwant Sinha criticises Modi government on NSG fiasco
- Brexit woe: Pound tumbles, most markets extend losses
- For single women in Maharashtra, owning land can be the difference between life and death
- Gold price climbs 1%, investors seek safe-haven after 'Brexit' vote
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?