Criminal shot dead in gangwar in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur: A member of a criminal gang was shot dead by others at Sultanganj railway station in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district today.
The gang members fired five rounds at 20-year-old Vikas Kumar at platform number one of the station killing him, GRP police station in-charge Bindeshwari Yadav said.
Kumar was wanted in several cases of theft and loot in trains, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen