Criminals loot Rs four lakh in Bihar’s Jehanabad
Jehanabad: Three armed criminals looted Rs 4 lakh from a businessman near Jhunati village under Parasbigha police station in Bihar`s Jehanabad district today, police said.
Motorcycle bound three criminals stopped Parveen Sah, who was on way to Gaya main market for purchasing materials for his grocery shop with two others Guddu Sah and Shankar Sah, and opened fire on them, they said.
They snatched Rs 4 lakh from the businessman after injuring one.
The injured has been referred to Patna Medical Collage Hospital (PMCH) where his condition is said to be stable, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised