Criminals loot Rs four lakh in Bihar’s Jehanabad
Jehanabad: Three armed criminals looted Rs 4 lakh from a businessman near Jhunati village under Parasbigha police station in Bihar`s Jehanabad district today, police said.
Motorcycle bound three criminals stopped Parveen Sah, who was on way to Gaya main market for purchasing materials for his grocery shop with two others Guddu Sah and Shankar Sah, and opened fire on them, they said.
They snatched Rs 4 lakh from the businessman after injuring one.
The injured has been referred to Patna Medical Collage Hospital (PMCH) where his condition is said to be stable, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?