Crisis in Karnataka BJP its own internal matter: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday refused to comment on the BJP`s decision to replace the Karnataka Chief Minister Sadanand Gowda with Jagdish Settar saying that it was an internal matter of the BJP.
"It`s an internal matter of the BJP....The JD(U) has nothing to do with the matter nor it has stakes in Karnataka," he told reporters here in reply to a question.
A day earlier, the JD(U) national President Sharad Yadav had taken potshot at the BJP for making Gowda a scapegoat for keeping its flock together for the Presidential polls.
Kumar also parried a question on senior BJP leader LK Advani heaping praise in a blog on the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and alleging that certain forces were maligning the latter for vested interests.
On the strife between the JD(U) and BJP over his controversial secular NDA`s prime ministerial candidate remarks, Kumar declined to comment further on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BRICS Employment Working Group to meet on July 27-28
- Dozens injured in fresh protests as police foil separatist march in Kashmir
- Cristiano Ronaldo meets Conor McGregor in the ring – See what happened next!
- Rahguram Rajan's continuance would have benefited India: Subbarao
- Central Government plays waiting game as Wrestling Federation backs dope-tainted Narsingh Yadav