Crisis in Karnataka BJP its own internal matter: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday refused to comment on the BJP`s decision to replace the Karnataka Chief Minister Sadanand Gowda with Jagdish Settar saying that it was an internal matter of the BJP.
"It`s an internal matter of the BJP....The JD(U) has nothing to do with the matter nor it has stakes in Karnataka," he told reporters here in reply to a question.
A day earlier, the JD(U) national President Sharad Yadav had taken potshot at the BJP for making Gowda a scapegoat for keeping its flock together for the Presidential polls.
Kumar also parried a question on senior BJP leader LK Advani heaping praise in a blog on the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and alleging that certain forces were maligning the latter for vested interests.
On the strife between the JD(U) and BJP over his controversial secular NDA`s prime ministerial candidate remarks, Kumar declined to comment further on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says