CRPF hawaldar found dead in Patna
Patna: A CRPF hawaldar died Tuesday in a private hospital here due to multiple injuries sustained while defusing an IED in Bihar`s Gaya district, an official said.
The injured hawaldar Rajeshwar Prasad (50) succumbed to his injuries in a private hospital this morning, CRPF DIG Umesh Kumar said.
The condition of the three other injured security personnel, identified as Inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajesh Kumar and constable Ashok Kumar, was stated to be stable, he said.
The four CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans had sustained injuries yesterday while trying to defuse an IED which they had recovered from a culvert under Dumaria area in Gaya district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family