CRPF hawaldar found dead in Patna
Patna: A CRPF hawaldar died Tuesday in a private hospital here due to multiple injuries sustained while defusing an IED in Bihar`s Gaya district, an official said.
The injured hawaldar Rajeshwar Prasad (50) succumbed to his injuries in a private hospital this morning, CRPF DIG Umesh Kumar said.
The condition of the three other injured security personnel, identified as Inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajesh Kumar and constable Ashok Kumar, was stated to be stable, he said.
The four CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans had sustained injuries yesterday while trying to defuse an IED which they had recovered from a culvert under Dumaria area in Gaya district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune