CRPF hawaldar found dead in Patna
Patna: A CRPF hawaldar died Tuesday in a private hospital here due to multiple injuries sustained while defusing an IED in Bihar`s Gaya district, an official said.
The injured hawaldar Rajeshwar Prasad (50) succumbed to his injuries in a private hospital this morning, CRPF DIG Umesh Kumar said.
The condition of the three other injured security personnel, identified as Inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajesh Kumar and constable Ashok Kumar, was stated to be stable, he said.
The four CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans had sustained injuries yesterday while trying to defuse an IED which they had recovered from a culvert under Dumaria area in Gaya district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Bodo outfits to restart statehood movement on August 30
- 92 paise insurance premium for train travellers from August 31