CRPF hawaldar found dead in Patna
Patna: A CRPF hawaldar died Tuesday in a private hospital here due to multiple injuries sustained while defusing an IED in Bihar`s Gaya district, an official said.
The injured hawaldar Rajeshwar Prasad (50) succumbed to his injuries in a private hospital this morning, CRPF DIG Umesh Kumar said.
The condition of the three other injured security personnel, identified as Inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajesh Kumar and constable Ashok Kumar, was stated to be stable, he said.
The four CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans had sustained injuries yesterday while trying to defuse an IED which they had recovered from a culvert under Dumaria area in Gaya district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prisma fever grips Bollywood celebrities! – View pics
- Chabahar port may become operational in 1.5-2 years: Govt
- Sensex zooms 292 points to regain 28,000-mark, Nifty hits 15-month high
- Lost in translation: The peculiar case of a popular French author
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton