CRPF hawaldar found dead in Patna
Patna: A CRPF hawaldar died Tuesday in a private hospital here due to multiple injuries sustained while defusing an IED in Bihar`s Gaya district, an official said.
The injured hawaldar Rajeshwar Prasad (50) succumbed to his injuries in a private hospital this morning, CRPF DIG Umesh Kumar said.
The condition of the three other injured security personnel, identified as Inspector Dinesh Kumar, Sub-Inspector Rajesh Kumar and constable Ashok Kumar, was stated to be stable, he said.
The four CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans had sustained injuries yesterday while trying to defuse an IED which they had recovered from a culvert under Dumaria area in Gaya district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India