Cylinders explode at Ranveer Sena chief`s ’tehrvi’
Patna: At least 20 LPG cylinders exploded on Tuesday at a primary school in Bihar’s Khopira village where food was being cooked for the tehrvi of former Ranveer Sena chief Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiya.
As per reports, 50 cylinders had been kept at the site and blasts are continuing. However, there are no reports of any one getting hurt in the incident.
It is believed that the food was being cooked for nearly 50,000 people, who were supposed to attend the feast on the completion of 13 days of Mukhiya’s death.
The Ranveer Sena chief was killed recently by unidentified gunmen. While Bihar police have arrested several suspects, the mystery has yet to be solved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state