DA case: Bihar ex-DGP properties to be attached
Patna: In another disproportionate assets case, a vigilance court here on Wednesday ordered to attach assets, to the tune of one crore and 40 lakhs, of Bihar ex-DGP Narayan Mishra.
The vigilance bureau had already registered a disproportionate assets (DA) case against Mishra and his family in July 2007.
The vigilance bureau had charged Mishra, his wife Kanchan, sons - Subrat, Satyavrat and their spouses for amassing a wealth to the tune of Rs 1.40 crore beyond their known sources of income between 1984 and 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why