DA case: Bihar ex-DGP properties to be attached
Patna: In another disproportionate assets case, a vigilance court here on Wednesday ordered to attach assets, to the tune of one crore and 40 lakhs, of Bihar ex-DGP Narayan Mishra.
The vigilance bureau had already registered a disproportionate assets (DA) case against Mishra and his family in July 2007.
The vigilance bureau had charged Mishra, his wife Kanchan, sons - Subrat, Satyavrat and their spouses for amassing a wealth to the tune of Rs 1.40 crore beyond their known sources of income between 1984 and 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read