DA case: Bihar ex-DGP properties to be attached
Patna: In another disproportionate assets case, a vigilance court here on Wednesday ordered to attach assets, to the tune of one crore and 40 lakhs, of Bihar ex-DGP Narayan Mishra.
The vigilance bureau had already registered a disproportionate assets (DA) case against Mishra and his family in July 2007.
The vigilance bureau had charged Mishra, his wife Kanchan, sons - Subrat, Satyavrat and their spouses for amassing a wealth to the tune of Rs 1.40 crore beyond their known sources of income between 1984 and 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj