Dalai Lama to felicitate founder of `Super 30`
Mumbai: Buddhist spiritual leader the Dalai
Lama will felicitate the founder of `Super 30` coaching centre
that has helped several poor students crack the IIT entrance
The Tibetan leader will present a memento to Anand Kumar,
the founder of `Super 30` at a function organised here by
Bihar Foundation, Mumbai, on February 19.
"The Dalai Lama will present him a memento on behalf of
the Foundation," its spokesperson, Ragini Gautam said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive