Dalit man beaten to death by villagers
Katihar: A Dalit man was beaten to death by a group of people in a village under Semapur police station area in Bihar`s Katihar district this morning, police sources said.
The incident took place in Purani Semapur village as villagers pounced on Anil Ram (30) and merciless beat him to death after suspecting him to a be thief, sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and a probe has been ordered into the incident, police said, adding the victim was the son of a secondary school teacher, Yogenra Prasad Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog