Days of NDA government in Bihar numbered: Lalu
Samastipur: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav today alleged that rampant corruption particularly at the lower level of bureaucracy is prevailing in Bihar and claimed that the days of the present government are numbered.
"The people are fed up with the corruption in Bihar and they want to get rid of Nitish Kumar-led government," he said at a public meeting here.
It is only after sensing the public mood and the anger at the NDA government that the RJD has set out on public awareness campaign against prevailing corruption, lawlessness, rising crime rate and atrocity against minorities, Prasad said.
He exuded confidence that the people of Bihar will throw out the NDA government on the first opportunity.
The RJD supremo urged all sections of the society to support his campaign against the NDA government and give another opportunity to his party to rule the state and bring development.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed