Days of NDA government in Bihar numbered: Lalu
Samastipur: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav today alleged that rampant corruption particularly at the lower level of bureaucracy is prevailing in Bihar and claimed that the days of the present government are numbered.
"The people are fed up with the corruption in Bihar and they want to get rid of Nitish Kumar-led government," he said at a public meeting here.
It is only after sensing the public mood and the anger at the NDA government that the RJD has set out on public awareness campaign against prevailing corruption, lawlessness, rising crime rate and atrocity against minorities, Prasad said.
He exuded confidence that the people of Bihar will throw out the NDA government on the first opportunity.
The RJD supremo urged all sections of the society to support his campaign against the NDA government and give another opportunity to his party to rule the state and bring development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- 2nd Test, Centurion: South Africa vs New Zealand - Preview
- US Open 2016: Serena Williams shoulders burden of history at Flushing Meadows
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- WATCH: Mother mercilessly beats her infant son, tries to strangulate him in Bareilly
- Premier League 2016-17: Gameweek 3 - Preview