Days of NDA government in Bihar numbered: Lalu
Samastipur: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav today alleged that rampant corruption particularly at the lower level of bureaucracy is prevailing in Bihar and claimed that the days of the present government are numbered.
"The people are fed up with the corruption in Bihar and they want to get rid of Nitish Kumar-led government," he said at a public meeting here.
It is only after sensing the public mood and the anger at the NDA government that the RJD has set out on public awareness campaign against prevailing corruption, lawlessness, rising crime rate and atrocity against minorities, Prasad said.
He exuded confidence that the people of Bihar will throw out the NDA government on the first opportunity.
The RJD supremo urged all sections of the society to support his campaign against the NDA government and give another opportunity to his party to rule the state and bring development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video