Days of NDA government in Bihar numbered: Lalu
Samastipur (Bihar): RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Sunday alleged that rampant corruption particularly at the lower level of bureaucracy is prevailing in Bihar and claimed that the days of the present government are numbered.
"The people are fed up with the corruption in Bihar and they want to get rid of Nitish Kumar-led government," he said at a public meeting here.
It is only after sensing the public mood and the anger at the NDA government that the RJD has set out on public awareness campaign against prevailing corruption, lawlessness, rising crime rate and atrocity against minorities, Prasad said.
He exuded confidence that the people of Bihar will throw out the NDA government on the first opportunity.
The RJD supremo urged all sections of the society to support his campaign against the NDA government and give another opportunity to his party to rule the state and bring development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon