Declare terms of reference of the CBI probe in Sena case: Lalu
Patna: RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday said the Bihar government should make public the terms of reference of the CBI probe in the Ranvir Sena supremo Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiyaji murder case.
"The state government should make public the content and reference of the CBI probe in the case in order to clear doubt about its intentions," Lalu told reporters.
He said Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was left with no alternative but to recommend a CBI probe in the matter.
"Nitish simply had no other choice but to recommend a CBI probe in the Sena chief murder case in view of the prevailing tension in the state," he said.
Prasad alleged that the state government`s "tall" claims about `Sushashan` (good governance) has been exposed thoroughly in the wake of the Ranvir Sena leader murder case and the incidents of violence and arson in Bhojpur and Patna districts in its aftermath.
"The state has witnessed rampant lawlessness, crime and corruption during the NDA rule and the reverse counting of the days of the NDA regime has begun," the RJD chief said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'