Declare terms of reference of the CBI probe in Sena case: Lalu
Patna: RJD chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday said the Bihar government should make public the terms of reference of the CBI probe in the Ranvir Sena supremo Brahmeshwar Singh alias Mukhiyaji murder case.
"The state government should make public the content and reference of the CBI probe in the case in order to clear doubt about its intentions," Lalu told reporters.
He said Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was left with no alternative but to recommend a CBI probe in the matter.
"Nitish simply had no other choice but to recommend a CBI probe in the Sena chief murder case in view of the prevailing tension in the state," he said.
Prasad alleged that the state government`s "tall" claims about `Sushashan` (good governance) has been exposed thoroughly in the wake of the Ranvir Sena leader murder case and the incidents of violence and arson in Bhojpur and Patna districts in its aftermath.
"The state has witnessed rampant lawlessness, crime and corruption during the NDA rule and the reverse counting of the days of the NDA regime has begun," the RJD chief said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA