Dipankar asks Nitish to make Lalu mediator
Patna: The CPI-ML (L) Friday urged Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to appoint RJD president Lalu Prasad to negotiate with Maoists for the release of the policemen being held hostage by them since Sunday.
"Nitish should make Lalu Prasad the mediator for negotiation with Maoists," the naxal outfit`s general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya said.
He urged the state government to take appropriate steps for the resolution of the crisis.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'