Dipankar asks Nitish to make Lalu mediator
Patna: The CPI-ML (L) Friday urged Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to appoint RJD president Lalu Prasad to negotiate with Maoists for the release of the policemen being held hostage by them since Sunday.
"Nitish should make Lalu Prasad the mediator for negotiation with Maoists," the naxal outfit`s general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya said.
He urged the state government to take appropriate steps for the resolution of the crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it