Diplomatic cable leaks a blatant lie: Bihar PCC chief
Patna: Bihar PCC chief Choudhary Mehboob Ali
Kaiser on Saturday described as `blatant lie` the diplomatic cable
release about Union Home Minister P Chidambaram reported
remarks that India would have made more progress if it had
only southern and western parts.
"The cable release quoting Chidambaram is highly
objectionable and a blatant lie," he told reporters here.
Kaiser, however, said any comment be it from Shiv Sena
supremo Bal Thackeray or anybody else aimed at hurting the
sentiments of people of northern parts of India would be
treated as `unfortunate and condemnable`.
Referring to the coming panchayat polls in Bihar, he said
Congress favoured holding the elections on party basis and
would field candidates supported by it.
A special task force had been constituted to identify
candidates, Kaiser added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority