Diplomatic cable leaks a blatant lie: Bihar PCC chief
Patna: Bihar PCC chief Choudhary Mehboob Ali
Kaiser on Saturday described as `blatant lie` the diplomatic cable
release about Union Home Minister P Chidambaram reported
remarks that India would have made more progress if it had
only southern and western parts.
"The cable release quoting Chidambaram is highly
objectionable and a blatant lie," he told reporters here.
Kaiser, however, said any comment be it from Shiv Sena
supremo Bal Thackeray or anybody else aimed at hurting the
sentiments of people of northern parts of India would be
treated as `unfortunate and condemnable`.
Referring to the coming panchayat polls in Bihar, he said
Congress favoured holding the elections on party basis and
would field candidates supported by it.
A special task force had been constituted to identify
candidates, Kaiser added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list