District magistrate receives threat call
Patna: The District magistrate of Patna
has received a threat call on his mobile phone from an
anonymous person, official sources said Wednesday.
An unidentified person called Sanjay Kumar last night
on his cell phone and threatened him with dire consequences if
he did not close the murder case of a transporter last month
and ensure the release of Kundan Singh, the prime accused in
that case, sources said.
Kumar promptly intimated police about the matter who,
during preliminary investigation, traced the call from Munger
district, they said.
Further investigation is going on in the matter, the
In the recent months, a number of ministers and
bureaucrats have received threat calls.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today