Documents related to multi-crore Bihar fodder scam missing: BJP MLA
Patna: A BJP MLA on Thursday alleged that 525 documents of land related to the fodder scam have been missing from the registration office in the state capital and demanded a discussion in the legislative assembly on the issue.
Through a short notice question, the MLA Vinod Narayan Jha alleged that as many as 525 documents of land purchased through the loot of public money in the fodder scam between 1990 and 2006 were missing in the registration office in Patna and demanded discussion in the house.
A number of the JD(U) and BJP MLAs joined Jha in demanding discussion and probe into the missing fodder scam documents saying that the papers were important as the RJD supremo Lalu Prasad was one of the accused persons in the fodder case.
Another BJP MLA Sanjay Saravagi wanted to know whether the state government would like to order a high-level probe in the matter.
In reply, Registration Minister Bijender Prasad Yadav said, that the district magistrate has been ordered to probe into the missing fodder scam documents and submit a report within next two months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report