Don`t pass any judgement in haste: Nitish to Anna
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Saturday made a veiled attack on Team Anna for its criticism of
his government`s draft Lokayukta Bill saying "people should
refrain from passing judgement on any issue in haste".
"It will be better if people refrain from passing a
judgement on an issue in haste..... the legislation, which
will be enacted for a strong and effective Lokayukta in Bihar,
will be praised by every quarter," Kumar told reporters here
on his arrival from a four-day long Seva Yatra to West
He was reacting to former Law minister and team Anna
member Shanti Bhushan`s statement that he was "very
disappointed" with draft of Bihar Lokayukta bill.
Kumar said he did not want to get engaged in
"unnecessary" debate or making statement on what people
reacted on the state government`s draft in this regard.
"We go to people and also make laws.... we have decided to
hold consultation with all political parties and whatever law
will be framed it will be a law for Bihar within its
legislative purview," he said.
Kumar said the state government will welcome suggestion
or opinions from any individual, team or group to constitute a
He described "extremely positive useful and inspiring"
his seva yatra in West Champaran district.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram