Driver burnt alive after kid`s death in accident
Gopalganj: The driver of a jeep died after he was thrown into his burning vehicle which hit and killed a schoolboy on a bicycle in Bihar`s Gopalganj district Thursday, police sources said.
The schoolboy, Anuj Mishra, was cycling to school when he was hit by the jeep killing him and injuring two others at Sinha village, the sources said.
Angry villagers who collected at the spot torched the jeep after asking others in it to get down and threw the driver into the burning vehicle killing him, the sources said.
The driver was yet to be identified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!