Driver burnt alive after kid`s death in accident
Gopalganj: The driver of a jeep died after he was thrown into his burning vehicle which hit and killed a schoolboy on a bicycle in Bihar`s Gopalganj district Thursday, police sources said.
The schoolboy, Anuj Mishra, was cycling to school when he was hit by the jeep killing him and injuring two others at Sinha village, the sources said.
Angry villagers who collected at the spot torched the jeep after asking others in it to get down and threw the driver into the burning vehicle killing him, the sources said.
The driver was yet to be identified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...