East Champaran education officials suspended over Holi dance
Motihari: District Education Officer Mahesh
Chandra Patel and District Education Superintendent Anil Kumar
were Thursday suspended on the charge of organising an obscene
dance programme at a government office here in Bihar East
Principal Secretary of the state Human Resource
Development Anjani Kumar Singh said the inquiry by District
Magistrate Abhijit Sinha confirmed the charges against the two
officials who were instrumental behind organising the dance
programme on the occasion of Holi.
"We have suspended the two with immediate effect", he
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Land reforms fail, 5% of India’s farmers control 32 percent land
- Five indicators of India's looming demographic disaster
- 13 Indians died in Pakistan jails since 2013, India calls for thorough investigation
- 'Invisible hand' behind inaction of CBI, ED in AgustaWestland probe, says Manohar Parrikar in Rajya Sabha
- 'Will give up public life if found guilty in AgustaWestland scam'