EC notifies final phase of Bihar polls
Patna: The Election Commission Wednesday
issued notification for holding elections to 26 Assembly seats
in Bihar going to polls in the sixth and final phase on
With this, the process of filing of nominations for the
seats has begun.
November 3 is the last date for filing nominations and
scrutiny of papers would take place the day after.
November 6 would be the last day for withdrawal of
Of the 26 constituencies, polling in Maoist-hit
constituencies of Bhabua, Chainpur, Chenari(SC), Sasaram,
Dinara, Dehri, Karakat, Goh, Nabinagar, Kutumba(SC), Rafiganj,
Gurua, Sherghati, Imamgang(SC), Barachatti(SC) and Tikari will
be conducted between 7 am and 3 pm, while for the rest it
will be held from 7 am to 5 pm, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'