EC notifies final phase of Bihar polls
Patna: The Election Commission Wednesday
issued notification for holding elections to 26 Assembly seats
in Bihar going to polls in the sixth and final phase on
With this, the process of filing of nominations for the
seats has begun.
November 3 is the last date for filing nominations and
scrutiny of papers would take place the day after.
November 6 would be the last day for withdrawal of
Of the 26 constituencies, polling in Maoist-hit
constituencies of Bhabua, Chainpur, Chenari(SC), Sasaram,
Dinara, Dehri, Karakat, Goh, Nabinagar, Kutumba(SC), Rafiganj,
Gurua, Sherghati, Imamgang(SC), Barachatti(SC) and Tikari will
be conducted between 7 am and 3 pm, while for the rest it
will be held from 7 am to 5 pm, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!