ECR introduces 2 SPLs for entrance tests
Patna: The East Central Railway will run two special trains for South India on May 2 and 3 from Barauni and Patna respectively to cope with the unprecedented rush of candidates for the BE and Medical examination tests organised by COMED-K on May 6, ECR sources said.
"The sheer number of candidates from Patna itself is estimated to be over 70,000," sources said.
The trains will run following the clearance from the ECR General Manager Varun Bharthuar, they said adding the first special south India-bound train would originate from Barauni on May 2 and the second from Patna the next day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet