ECR introduces 2 SPLs for entrance tests
Patna: The East Central Railway will run two special trains for South India on May 2 and 3 from Barauni and Patna respectively to cope with the unprecedented rush of candidates for the BE and Medical examination tests organised by COMED-K on May 6, ECR sources said.
"The sheer number of candidates from Patna itself is estimated to be over 70,000," sources said.
The trains will run following the clearance from the ECR General Manager Varun Bharthuar, they said adding the first special south India-bound train would originate from Barauni on May 2 and the second from Patna the next day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!