ECR introduces 2 SPLs for entrance tests
Patna: The East Central Railway will run two special trains for South India on May 2 and 3 from Barauni and Patna respectively to cope with the unprecedented rush of candidates for the BE and Medical examination tests organised by COMED-K on May 6, ECR sources said.
"The sheer number of candidates from Patna itself is estimated to be over 70,000," sources said.
The trains will run following the clearance from the ECR General Manager Varun Bharthuar, they said adding the first special south India-bound train would originate from Barauni on May 2 and the second from Patna the next day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'