ECR opens helplines in for accident
Patna: The East Central Railway (ECR) on Saturday
opened helplines in Darbhanga, Muzaffapur and Hajipur to
provide information about the passengers travelling by
Darbhanga-LTT (Mumbai) Express, six bogies of which derailed
early on Saturday.
Six bogies of the Darbhanga-LTT (Mumbai) Express jumped
off the tracks at around 1 AM at Kasara Ghat near Mumbai, but
no one was injured in the mishap.
The train, with all the passengers, reached Mumbai
The helpline phone numbers are 06272-252529 in
Darbhanga, 0621- 2215232 in Muzaffarpur and 06224-272230 in
Hajipur for enquiry, an ECR spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price
- Kotak Mahindra Bank to raise Rs 5,000 cr via bonds