ECR opens helplines in for accident
Patna: The East Central Railway (ECR) on Saturday
opened helplines in Darbhanga, Muzaffapur and Hajipur to
provide information about the passengers travelling by
Darbhanga-LTT (Mumbai) Express, six bogies of which derailed
early on Saturday.
Six bogies of the Darbhanga-LTT (Mumbai) Express jumped
off the tracks at around 1 AM at Kasara Ghat near Mumbai, but
no one was injured in the mishap.
The train, with all the passengers, reached Mumbai
The helpline phone numbers are 06272-252529 in
Darbhanga, 0621- 2215232 in Muzaffarpur and 06224-272230 in
Hajipur for enquiry, an ECR spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users