ECR opens helplines in for accident
Patna: The East Central Railway (ECR) on Saturday
opened helplines in Darbhanga, Muzaffapur and Hajipur to
provide information about the passengers travelling by
Darbhanga-LTT (Mumbai) Express, six bogies of which derailed
early on Saturday.
Six bogies of the Darbhanga-LTT (Mumbai) Express jumped
off the tracks at around 1 AM at Kasara Ghat near Mumbai, but
no one was injured in the mishap.
The train, with all the passengers, reached Mumbai
The helpline phone numbers are 06272-252529 in
Darbhanga, 0621- 2215232 in Muzaffarpur and 06224-272230 in
Hajipur for enquiry, an ECR spokesperson said.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Japan gives up on failed black hole research satellite
- Notice issued to Priyanka Gandhi Vadra over her land deal in Shimla
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday