Eight Naxalites arrested in Bihar
Patna: Police on Friday arrested eight
Naxalites from various parts of the state, including six from
the naxal-infested Gaya district.
Gaya`s Superintendent of Police (SP) Ratnamani Sanjeev
said that six Naxalites were arrested from a hideout in Gabeia
village under Barachatti police station area.
Five of the arrested naxalites were identified as
Manoj Yadav, Arjun Yadav, Ramswarup Yadav, Bindeshwar Yadav
and Prabhu Yadav, he said.
All of them were wanted in connection with their
involvement in various naxal activities in the region.
A Naxalite, identified as Brahmdev was arrested from
Bhartpura village under Dulhin Bazar police circle area in
Patna district, while another ultra, identified as Tribhuvan
Sahni was nabbed from Kairwa village under Kudhni police
station area in Muzaffarpur district and a pistol was seized
from his possession, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...