Eleven injured as MBBS examinees vandalise exam centre
Ara, Bihar: Eleven persons were injured as MBBS semester II examination students of a Sasaram medical college vandalised the examination centre at the Veer Kunwar Singh University here, official sources said Wednesday.
Agitated over the surprise inspection by university`s Pro Vice-chancellor Sachindra Kumar Singh during the examination, the students of Narain Medical College suddenly turned violent yesterday, sources said.
The students, who demanded they be allowed to carry on `cheating` practice, smashed the furniture and almirah at the centre and clashed with those who tried to resist.
Eleven persons, including five students, got injured in the clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured