Eleven injured as MBBS examinees vandalise exam centre
Ara, Bihar: Eleven persons were injured as MBBS semester II examination students of a Sasaram medical college vandalised the examination centre at the Veer Kunwar Singh University here, official sources said Wednesday.
Agitated over the surprise inspection by university`s Pro Vice-chancellor Sachindra Kumar Singh during the examination, the students of Narain Medical College suddenly turned violent yesterday, sources said.
The students, who demanded they be allowed to carry on `cheating` practice, smashed the furniture and almirah at the centre and clashed with those who tried to resist.
Eleven persons, including five students, got injured in the clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal