Eleven injured as MBBS examinees vandalise exam centre
Ara, Bihar: Eleven persons were injured as MBBS semester II examination students of a Sasaram medical college vandalised the examination centre at the Veer Kunwar Singh University here, official sources said Wednesday.
Agitated over the surprise inspection by university`s Pro Vice-chancellor Sachindra Kumar Singh during the examination, the students of Narain Medical College suddenly turned violent yesterday, sources said.
The students, who demanded they be allowed to carry on `cheating` practice, smashed the furniture and almirah at the centre and clashed with those who tried to resist.
Eleven persons, including five students, got injured in the clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert