Eleven sentenced to life imprisonment
Bhagalpur (Bihar): A local court on Friday
sentenced 11 people to life imprisonment in connection with a
murder case in Bhagalpur district.
Additional District Judge here Pandey Anil Kumar Sinha
found them guilty of killing Prayag Mandal in 1994 and awarded
the life-term to them.
Prayag Mandal was shot dead by them following a dispute
over a piece of land at Anthawan Diara village under Antichak
police station in Bhagalpur on February 12, 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter