Eleven sentenced to life imprisonment
Bhagalpur (Bihar): A local court on Friday
sentenced 11 people to life imprisonment in connection with a
murder case in Bhagalpur district.
Additional District Judge here Pandey Anil Kumar Sinha
found them guilty of killing Prayag Mandal in 1994 and awarded
the life-term to them.
Prayag Mandal was shot dead by them following a dispute
over a piece of land at Anthawan Diara village under Antichak
police station in Bhagalpur on February 12, 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"