Eleven sentenced to life imprisonment
Bhagalpur (Bihar): A local court on Friday
sentenced 11 people to life imprisonment in connection with a
murder case in Bhagalpur district.
Additional District Judge here Pandey Anil Kumar Sinha
found them guilty of killing Prayag Mandal in 1994 and awarded
the life-term to them.
Prayag Mandal was shot dead by them following a dispute
over a piece of land at Anthawan Diara village under Antichak
police station in Bhagalpur on February 12, 1994.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'