Eleven wagons of goods train derail in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Eleven wagons of a goods train
derailed between Jungle Gopali and Badalbaba villages in
Bhagalpur district of Bihar, railway sources said on Monday.
The train, carrying coal for NTPC`s Kahalgaon thermal
power plant, derailed around midnight, the sources said.
Railway track upto a distance of 300 meters and three
bridges were damaged due to the derailment.
Railway officials were camping at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly