Eleven wagons of goods train derail in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Eleven wagons of a goods train
derailed between Jungle Gopali and Badalbaba villages in
Bhagalpur district of Bihar, railway sources said on Monday.
The train, carrying coal for NTPC`s Kahalgaon thermal
power plant, derailed around midnight, the sources said.
Railway track upto a distance of 300 meters and three
bridges were damaged due to the derailment.
Railway officials were camping at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi