Eleven wagons of goods train derail in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Eleven wagons of a goods train
derailed between Jungle Gopali and Badalbaba villages in
Bhagalpur district of Bihar, railway sources said on Monday.
The train, carrying coal for NTPC`s Kahalgaon thermal
power plant, derailed around midnight, the sources said.
Railway track upto a distance of 300 meters and three
bridges were damaged due to the derailment.
Railway officials were camping at the site.
- Harish Rawat virtually admits his presence in 'sting CD', but says meeting journalist is not crime
- Refrain from using adulterated eye makeup, warn doctors
- Eight coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur district
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh
- BJP complains to EC of violence after 5th phase polls