Eleven wagons of goods train derail in Bihar
Bhagalpur: Eleven wagons of a goods train
derailed between Jungle Gopali and Badalbaba villages in
Bhagalpur district of Bihar, railway sources said on Monday.
The train, carrying coal for NTPC`s Kahalgaon thermal
power plant, derailed around midnight, the sources said.
Railway track upto a distance of 300 meters and three
bridges were damaged due to the derailment.
Railway officials were camping at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users