Encephalitis toll climbs to 44 in Bihar
Muzaffarpur: Two more children died on Sunday
due to encephalitis taking the toll to 44 in Bihar`s
Muzaffarpur district, officials said.
One child each died of the fever at Srikrishna Medical
College Hospital and Kejriwal hospital here, they said.
Twenty-four more children were undergoing treatment
for encephalitis at two hospitals in the district, they said.
Meanwhile, district magistrate SK Mall has
recommended to the state government to declare the outbreak of
encephalitis as an epidemic, official sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case