Enquiry into Rajdhani derailment begins
Patna: The Commissioner of Railway Safety,
Eastern Railway on Wednesday began statutory enquiry into yesterday`s
derailment of Guwahati-bound Rajdhani Express in Bihar.
Fourteen coaches of train had derailed near Amba Halt
between Kharak and Naugachia stations in Bhagalpur district.
Commissioner R P Yadav held enquiries with officials of
Naugachia railway station and villagers about the incident,
East-Central Railway CPRO Dilip Kumar said.
Services resumed this morning on Barauni-Katihar section
following repair and restoration of the damaged track, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India