Enquiry into Rajdhani derailment begins
Patna: The Commissioner of Railway Safety,
Eastern Railway on Wednesday began statutory enquiry into yesterday`s
derailment of Guwahati-bound Rajdhani Express in Bihar.
Fourteen coaches of train had derailed near Amba Halt
between Kharak and Naugachia stations in Bhagalpur district.
Commissioner R P Yadav held enquiries with officials of
Naugachia railway station and villagers about the incident,
East-Central Railway CPRO Dilip Kumar said.
Services resumed this morning on Barauni-Katihar section
following repair and restoration of the damaged track, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption