Enquiry into Rajdhani derailment begins
Patna: The Commissioner of Railway Safety,
Eastern Railway on Wednesday began statutory enquiry into yesterday`s
derailment of Guwahati-bound Rajdhani Express in Bihar.
Fourteen coaches of train had derailed near Amba Halt
between Kharak and Naugachia stations in Bhagalpur district.
Commissioner R P Yadav held enquiries with officials of
Naugachia railway station and villagers about the incident,
East-Central Railway CPRO Dilip Kumar said.
Services resumed this morning on Barauni-Katihar section
following repair and restoration of the damaged track, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons