Ex-Bihar minister Harihar Mahato to be cremated with full state honours today
Patna: Former Minister of Bihar Harihar Mahato, who died yesterday, will be cremated with full state honours on Wednesday.
He was a minister in Congress government of Bindeshwari Dubey and represented Cheriya Bariarpur assembly, official sources said.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, while condoling the death of Mahato said, that he dedicated his life for the upliftment of poor and downtrodden.
Kumar has announced that his last rites will be conducted on Wednesday with full state honour, Chief Minister Office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Poll defeat triggers infighting in Congress? Now, Satyavrat Chaturvedi attacks Digvijaya Singh
- READ: Virender Sehwag's important message to parents, students after CBSE class 12 results
- Hangul, the rare Kashmir deer, may soon go extinct
- Twitter war: Verbal duel between Smriti Irani and Congress' Priyanka Chaturvedi - Know what happened
- WATCH: DD vs RCB highlights - Virat Kohli steals show with match-winning knock