Ex-Bihar minister Harihar Mahato to be cremated with full state honours today
Patna: Former Minister of Bihar Harihar Mahato, who died yesterday, will be cremated with full state honours on Wednesday.
He was a minister in Congress government of Bindeshwari Dubey and represented Cheriya Bariarpur assembly, official sources said.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, while condoling the death of Mahato said, that he dedicated his life for the upliftment of poor and downtrodden.
Kumar has announced that his last rites will be conducted on Wednesday with full state honour, Chief Minister Office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'