Ex-Bihar minister Harihar Mahato to be cremated with full state honours today
Patna: Former Minister of Bihar Harihar Mahato, who died yesterday, will be cremated with full state honours on Wednesday.
He was a minister in Congress government of Bindeshwari Dubey and represented Cheriya Bariarpur assembly, official sources said.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, while condoling the death of Mahato said, that he dedicated his life for the upliftment of poor and downtrodden.
Kumar has announced that his last rites will be conducted on Wednesday with full state honour, Chief Minister Office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!