Ex-Bihar minister Harihar Mahato to be cremated with full state honours today
Patna: Former Minister of Bihar Harihar Mahato, who died yesterday, will be cremated with full state honours on Wednesday.
He was a minister in Congress government of Bindeshwari Dubey and represented Cheriya Bariarpur assembly, official sources said.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, while condoling the death of Mahato said, that he dedicated his life for the upliftment of poor and downtrodden.
Kumar has announced that his last rites will be conducted on Wednesday with full state honour, Chief Minister Office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians