Explosives recovered from Maoists` hideout
Jamui/Munger: The security forces have seized huge quantity of explosives from a Maoist hideout in a forest in Bihar`s Jamui district, a police officer said Wednesday.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of Jamui police and the CRPF`s CoBRA unit raided Charkhapathar area in Bhelwaghati forest last night and seized about 100 kg Ammonium Nitrate contained in three sacks, nine LPG cylinders, two Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), two packet power gels, besides food materials, DIG (Munger Range), Sidhanshu Kumar said.
The Maoists managed to escape by taking advantage of darkness during the search carried out by the security forces, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read