Father, son get life term for murder
Nawada: A Nawada district court Tuesday sentenced a man and his son to life imprisonment for a murder committed 10 years ago.
The fast track court (IV) judge Arun Kumar Jha also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of them after finding them guilty of lynching a man, Hiraman Chauhan, in Dariyapur village under Warsaliganj police station on June 26, 2002.
According to prosecution, Bhagwan Das and his son Rajaram Chauhan had beaten Hiraman Chauhan to death following a land dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- India focusing on market dislocations from Brexit: Jayant Sinha
- Factbox: Five questions for Britain and Europe after Brexit vote
- China remains unmoved, says NSG will not discuss India's bid
- University of Mumbai to declare TYBCom Results 2016 today; check mu.ac.in
- Anil Kumble's appointment: This is what 'disappointed' Ravi Shastri, Sandeep Patil said...