Father, son get life term for murder
Nawada: A Nawada district court Tuesday sentenced a man and his son to life imprisonment for a murder committed 10 years ago.
The fast track court (IV) judge Arun Kumar Jha also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of them after finding them guilty of lynching a man, Hiraman Chauhan, in Dariyapur village under Warsaliganj police station on June 26, 2002.
According to prosecution, Bhagwan Das and his son Rajaram Chauhan had beaten Hiraman Chauhan to death following a land dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II